Mac Pilot will allow you to supercharge your Mac by tweaking more than 225 hidden features.
The application allows you to activate or deactivate features in all of your Mac's applications, like the Finder, Spotlight or Photo Booth. You can also view the settings for the different volumes mounted on your Mac, set applications to start up at login, manage power usage or lock specific files.
Activating a feature simply is a case of checking a box and luckily, every feature is explained so that you know what you are doing. If there is a feature that you feel is missing you can always suggest it to Koingosw, the developer.
Although Mac Pilot is easy to work with, we recommend using it only if you know what you are doing. It's very easy to start checking and unchecking features until you've forgotten what you've changed. Luckily, you can verify the logs in the program to verify all the changes you performed.
If you use Mac Pilot in a responsible way, you'll be able to tweak features in your Mac and improve how it performs.
- New Feature: Can now select multiple files in lock/visibility tools.
- Bug Fix: Manual pages now load correctly.
- Bug Fix: Miscellaneous Lion fixes
- Bug Fix: Fixed a few typos
- Bug Fix: Removed iCal event duration for Mac OS X 10.7 as Apple removed this feature.
- Bug Fix: Corrected issue with admin authorization being requested.
- Bug Fix: Can now set site icon mode for Safari 5